Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day after parties

My allergies make me have to miss out on some social things.  Sometimes, like last night, I am able to go to parties and have some fun.  One thing I notice though is that my allergies are always bad the day after I go to a party.  Maybe I am just not as careful when I am at a party with avoiding things I am allergic to, but then it should affect me right away.  If I get through the party feeling ok, I go to bed ok and then I wake up the next day with really bad allergic reactions. 

Today my nose feels like there are tiny pointy sticks up in both my nostrils.  Makes it tickle really badly and giving me alot of sneezing fits and a very runny nose.  I am too stuffed up to blow my nose and I hate that.  My nose feels all filled up but I can't do anything about it.  That's just one thing I can never understand, that my nose can be so stuffed up yet so runny at the same time!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun at the party even though your poor nose has to suffer the next day. I can't imagine how bad your poor nose must tickle! I'd love to hang out with you the next day and help take care of you and that cute sneezy nose of yours. Talk soon.

    ReplyDelete