Sunday, October 3, 2010

Quick update

Sorry I haven't made a blog entry in a while.  I have still been feeling stuck.  I am in the process of making 2 entries.  I just have been going slow with writing them.

This weekend was pretty icky for me.  Yesterday I was sneezing for almost 15mins straight.  That really takes alot out of me.  Its so hard when I am sneezing for so long.  I just want it to stop but it feels like it will go on forever.  Its so exhausting too.  I can't even do anything else during it.  I just keep sneezing and sneezing and it feels like I have no control.

I also didn't get much sleep at all last night.  My allergies were too bad for me to sleep more than like 10-15mins at a time and then I'd be awake for a long time in between. 

At least when winter comes these things don't really happen that much.  That constant pollen allergy isn't there so its a bit easier for me to avoid many of the other things I am allergic to.

2 comments:

  1. Take your time Kate and I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling well enough today to catch up on your rest.

    ReplyDelete