Monday, July 22, 2013

Quick Q+A again

I am happy I keep getting questions because I want to keep making posts, but its hard for me to think of what to write!

Q: Do you have a favorite product or trick that gives you any relief?
A: I can't really think of anything that helps like that.  If anyone has any ideas, please let me know, I'd love to find something!  The product I use a ton of is the basic Kleenex tissues.  Benadryl works for me, but I don't use it much because it knocks me out so bad, I am all groggy the next day, and I am afraid of my body getting used to it so I only use it when my allergies have been keeping me from being able to sleep for a while.

Q: Do you have a guilty pleasure that causes you allergies but you still indulge in once and a while and just deal with the consequences? (i.e. I know someone who has a not terribly but still real allergy to chocolate who will have a small piece every so often even though she'll end up itchy and uncomfortable for while after). 

A: Yes, that would be playing with cats.  I have always loved cats, and I miss being able to have any.  Every once in a while I'll go to my friend's house and play with her cat for a short time. Yea, I really suffer for it afterwards!

Please keep asking questions and giving me feedback. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kate,
    Its been a while, hope your allergies during spring/Fall was manageable?

    A reader in my blog mentioned that her child has very positive effect after taking allergy shots, like a totally different child! You may want to check out this type of treatment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not very manageable at all :(

      Got shots back when I was a teen, and my allergies kept getting worse.

      Delete