Saturday, July 21, 2012

Feeling miserable today

My allergies are bothering me alot today and I'm feeling kinda down.  Its annoying how my allergies make so many things more difficult, even just things like eating and drinking and sleeping.  Making things I need to do take longer is really annoying too.

I was also lamenting today that I don't really have anyone to chat with/commiserate with who also has bad allergies.  Not to say I don't love that people read and comment and stuff, but having someone to commiserate with would be nice sometimes.

4 comments:

  1. *hugs* Hope you realize you are not alone. Allergies bring me down too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I'm sorry you're feeling so miserable! I know even people who have mild allergies are suffering in my area right now, so I can't even begin to imagine what it's like for you! Are you having issues with sneezing or just congestion, etc?
    Maybe try searching for an online allergy support message group? I think WebMD or similar places have message boards for all sorts of chronic illnesses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything. So much sneezing and runny nose and congestion, and my eyes are bothering me alot too.

      I am on an allergy support board. But most people on allergy support groups are food allergy people. Not many with really bad nasal allergies like I have.

      Delete