Thursday, August 2, 2012

I can do it! (kinda)

I have never really been able to hold back my sneezes before.  Yesterday I figured out how to!  I can only do it for about 10 secs though, but it might be enough to help me get away from certain situations. 

Its not totally unnoticeable however.  I discovered that if I start to hitch before starting to sneeze if I close my mouth it stops for a sec, then the hitching starts again.  I can do it again a few times before the sneeze overwhelms it.  I can usually do it for 3 times, and I was able to do it 4 times once.

1 comment:

  1. 10 seconds at least gives you an out in a lot of situations though and you'll probably find that if you keep doing it you can keep it up for longer. If you don't like it being noticeable you could always put your fist over your mouth like you are thinking or about to cough.

    ReplyDelete