Saturday, January 7, 2012

Back to school and dreams

I have been back for a few days now, getting ready to go back to classes and stuff.  I am pretty much recovered from the flight so that's good.

I had a dream last night where my eyes were itchy from allergies and someone was trying to do something to relive the itchiness.  I was sitting in a chair and they were telling me not to rub my eyes and they were putting something around my eyes, or maybe drops in my eyes...I forget exactly.  But I remember that they kept getting more and more itchy and I kept saying "aren't they supposed to get less itchy?" and I was told "just give it some time and don't rub them!" each time I asked.  That's all I remember.

Dreams are interesting.  Sometimes I don't have allergies at all in them, sometimes I do but they are weird or different or only one part is there, like the eye itchiness last night.  Weird stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Dreams are very interesting. I know you said a couple of posts back that you'd been having problems with your eyes...perhaps that's what caused the dream, subconscious considering that. Glad to hear that you are better from the flight, I know that's a hassle!

    ReplyDelete