Sunday, November 20, 2011

Goings on and TG

Nothing too different lately.  School and research and such are all coming along fine.  No complaints, other than what I have mentioned before.  Allergies are about typical right now, with some random fluctuations of worse and better.

For TG I was kinda thinking about flying back to WA, but I decided not to.  Flying really wrecks my sinuses and nose and it takes me too long to recover.  I would only be there for a few days, so I would be feeling miserable the whole time.  I'll either spend TG with some friends or my cousin's family.

Nothing else for me to report that I can think of.  Anyone have any comments, suggestions, questions, or anything?

6 comments:

  1. I was wondering how you deal with public transport (particularly flying given that you don't really have a choice with home and study)? Planes, busses etc. are often allergen traps as well as what planes do to one's sinuses (and I know how you feel there, I get recurrent sinitus and I HATE take-off and landing in particular). Do you just travel as little as possible, or do you have to take special precautions when travelling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much try to avoid it as much as possible. Planes make me suffer really bad (like I mentioned above), the other stuff mainly is about as much hassle as alot of other things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you drive? I'd guess that there must be times that, if so, driving is pretty difficult with nasal allergy symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do drive, but sometimes I can't. Also, if my allergies getbad when I am driving, I have to pull over and wait it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you try to avoid taking long journeys by car then? Or do you prefer it as you are in private then?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A long trip, ideally by car and me not driving but with only one other person so its the least embarassing. Jessie would be the best choice.

    ReplyDelete