Thursday, December 21, 2017

Miserable Day

I am in WA for the holidays.  I had to fly, and that usually is very bad on my sinuses.  I have a cold too, so it made it even worse this time.  I am also PMSing, so that makes everything just feel worse.  I took stuff to make me sleep but I kept waking up in so much pain - like my sinuses were going to make my head explode.  I'm still in so much pain its making me cry.  I don't know how well I will be able to sleep tonight, and I will probably need all of tomorrow to recover enough to feel normal-ish.  I wish I could just drill holes into my sinuses.

Here is a quick question, as I am trying to distract myself from how bad I feel.

Q: Do you track pollen counts? If so do you find consistency in when the number is high you are suffering more? And at what number do you know you are going to have a tough day? 
A: I kind of do.  I used to pay more attention to it.  Higher numbers does mean I will suffer more.  Even really low numbers will affect me though.  That combined with the fact that I usually can't change what I am doing on a particular day anyway, made me realize paying close attention to pollen counts doesn't help me much.

Sorry this post is so short.  Please contact/message me on skype/e-mail if you want - I might be in the need of company if I am not feeling like I am dying so much that I can't get online.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kate--your situation seems so terrible. I can't help but can only offer hugs. :( I'm sure you're sick of those as they don't help any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you. It dosen't help my allergies, but its a nice thing to do. Sorry it took me so long to reply.

      Delete