Thursday, September 28, 2017

Short - Post and Q+A

Ragweed is one of my worst allergies, and this ragweed season has been horrible for me.  I can't wait for it to end.  This is probably the worst it has ever been.  I have missed work a number of times, and I haven't really been able to go out and do anything fun.  Its been a lot of staying at home being an allergic mess.  My sleeping has been really crappy because of it too.  I'm tired and worn out all the time.

I have one Q to A:

Q: When you first started to realize you had allergies did you ever experiment on your own to confirm or just go to an allergist? 
A: It was going to the doctor where I found out I have allergies.  My parents thought I was getting a lot of colds, so they took me to the doctor, and she said I had allergies and she sent me to an allergist to get tested.  I have experimented on my own, as I sometimes would think "I can't be allergic to THAT!"  In the past I have also tested myself on things I wasn't sure about that either I knew I might be around when I went somewhere or it was something that someone I was dating liked.

If anyone wants to keep me company in my misery, as usual, skype and e-mail is sneezykate@hotmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about you having a tough time with your allergies. What has made this the worst it has ever been? Also can you talk about a typical day with your allergies? Examples like, Is there a time of day that is worse than others, what do you feel when you wake up, how many times you think you may sneeze or blow your nose, taking OTC medication because symptoms are too much. Sorry for all the questions, thanks.

    ReplyDelete